Monday 10 December 2012

hoobastank - the reason

I once heard that we need a reason for everything.

do we need a reason to live?

I think of so many reason and I came up with 'I live because I still have them who I love the most'. But then I think again, making a person as a reason to live is either being hard to your self or to the person it self. Some people called it 'lean on your self to someone else' or 'being dependent on someone else'. What if the people who were your reason to live is gone? what happen to you? Are you going to die by despair? And for them, do we even have their permission to lean on our live to them?

It was the despair that make being dependent is not okay. It was the impact for our own self that make being dependent is not such a right thing to do.

We cant lean on somebody else. It is wrong for being dependent on somebody else. But why there's a statement told us that--we, human...are a social creature who cant live alone without having the need the existance of others. And even worse, they write that on a book. So I guess this is why school book is a half bull crap. And that is what happened when you believe so much on what you heard and read, nadya

But I guess I figured it out last nite. We need others, and that's it. We need others for live. But people forget that live has a cycle. A hello and goodbye is on it. If people aware of this cycle, perhaps they dont have to feel the despair, and thus...being dependant is still okay, and that school book statement is true.

But everything is absurd, to me. That is why I set my reason in the most practical view : I lived because I had pulse, I'm breathing, and God still allowed me to

[kamu yang di sebelah saya. Coba lain kali cuci kaki dulu sebelum naik ke tempat tidur ya...]

No comments:

Post a Comment