Monday 26 March 2012

morning itches

“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“Usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. "I'm okay" we say. "I'm alright". But sometimes the truth arrives on you and you can't get it off. That's when you realize that sometimes it isn't even an answer--it's a question. Even now, I wonder how much of my life is convinced.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

“So much good, so much evil. Just add water.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

“But how can you walk away from something and still come back to it?”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“It won't hurt, said her other father. Coraline knew that when grown-ups told you something wouldn't hurt it almost always did. She shook her head.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline


I can't say that I'm brave. I'm tired. And there's no other way to come back. I want my 17 life again. Being grown up is tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment