Saturday 3 November 2012

some people do, some people dont

there's something people can do, good at it. and some people can't do it.

some people can say what they wanted to say, some people dont. I dont
why is it so hard to talk? to talk, for God's sake. To talk. Why is it so hard? I didn't know what makes me so hard to talk, especially when I'm wrong, and I need to talk to them whom I messed up. The guilt eating me?
some people can relieve their angry when they fed up, some people dont. I dont
I fed up all the time. And yet nobody ever see me angry at all. I fed up, I quite like a stone :))
some people can keep the truth for their own mind only, my mom can do it. I dont
after all this time, mom can keep : "i dont know anything about you at all actually, kid" from me
some people good at doing thing spontaneously, some people dont. I dont
to think a lot is my curse. the term 'gimana nanti' cant work on me, 'nanti gimana?' is the one that always work. think to much, fear to much.
some people good at being a person, I dont
some people good at being a sister, I dont
some people good at being a daughter, I dont
some people good at being a friend, I dont
but i do good at making sin and mistake


duh, jadi pengen nyaplok coklat

No comments:

Post a Comment