Thursday 21 June 2012

End of the month

It's gonna be july soon. I dont know whether shall I happy or sad. Been almost two month had these trash inside my head. How could a thought could destroy my mood?

I think of them often. Them is those who were my closest people. I think of the moment that got away. And nothing can bring it back. How bad is it to remember things and regret things at the same time?

I remember the time when we were so silly joking each other. Talking about the future like we had a clue (it's katy perry's song btw :D ). The time when you oftenly type a silly emoticon when we chat. The time when you joke me with a kind of vulgar joke ever. The time when you say ' I'm here, pumpkin' as you really mean it. The time when me and my bestfriend hanging out and playing a silly games we called 'abc labyrinth'. The time when we gone crazy for some old places. And the list still go on...

I forgot that time flies. Time flies and bring the moment away. I might have the person back, but can I have the moment again too? Many things happen, bad and good thing. When the good thing happen, I shall gratitude. And realize that good thing might not happen twice...

I wish I could just go back to 2009 when we first met. I missed our mail. I wish I could go back to 2007 when I firstly step my feet to campus. I wish I could, but I couldnt. It's a moment that got away...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment