Sunday 29 January 2012

quiet


Some friends complain that I was too selfish to mingle. I spend much of my time by listening a song, reading a book, and sleep

But have you try this? :

1. put your earphone

2. set a great volume

3. play a great song

Then you'll stuck by your self. Without even notice who was sitting next to you, what people talk about next to you. Well, i do feel like having my own world inside my head. Why did I did this? too many thought in my head. I don't even want to think about too many thing, but sometimes my mind just go wild.

Anyway, I wont tell shallow thing right now.

Have you ever heard the sentence : 70's, 80's, 90's music is the best?

It is damn right. My ears are old. They listen too many the police and Queen. I visit disc store for almost everyweek. Asking for listen Bruno mars, and I come out from the store bringing The best of the cranberries instead. I love bruno mars, but that's it. His song won't drag my ears for a years like Queen's song did.. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment